Friday, January 21, 2011

Day #16 - Fridge Cleanout


Day #16 of the Getting Organized Challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons is to clean out the fridge.  I didn't think my fridge was too bad but there were some areas that really needed to be wiped clean.  We got this fridge about a year ago and I have really loved it.  The refrigerator is on the top and the freezer is on the bottom.  I wasn't sure that I would like it but it is really nice to have all of the fresh foods at eye level.  I love the clear crisper drawers.  Our fridge is more on the empty side right now because we are trying to eat from the pantry and freezer right now to use up what we have on hand.  Once we get through everything I am planning a freezer cooking day.  Here are the before and after pictures.

Fridge Before

Fridge Door Before

Sparkling Clean
Organized Fridge
Organized Fridge Door

No comments: