Friday, January 7, 2011

Day #2 - Clean Computer Desktop


I'm playing catchup on the Getting Organized Challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons.  The challenge for Day #2 is to clean off your computer desktop.  This was a hard challenge for me.  I work from home so I have a lot of clutter from my work papers in addition to the normal home office clutter.  Also, I moved my office from the 2nd floor to our 3rd floor loft last year and have never been able to get a handle on all of the additional clutter in this room.  This room is our attic/storage room and the place where any extra junk gets stored.  It is especially bad right now after the cleanup for the holidays.  I am hoping to get it cleaned up to use as a guest room.  I havevn't used this desk area as much as I would like due to the clutter and bad lighting.  I tend to use our laptop in different places around the house to get my work done.  Hopefully this challenge will help tame this room.  I have so many decorating ideas for the house but I wanted to get the clutter under control first.

Here is the big messy desktop before....


Desktop Before


Desktop After


Add caption


No comments: