Friday, January 7, 2011

Day #4 - Clean Linen Closet


Wow, I can't believe how much I have accomplished today.  I am still playing catchup with the Getting Organized Challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons.  The challenge for Day #4 is to clean out the linen closet.  This week has been a long week with two sick kids.  My 7 year old finally went back to school today.  My 19 month old "helped" me with this project.  He kept taking things out as I was putting them in but I finally finished it.  It feels so good to have this closet cleared out.  As you may be able to see, I am an avid couponer and so I have quite a supply of products.  This is only one of my storage areas for my stockpile. 


Linen Closet Before



Before

Before


All Cleared Out!


Linen Closet After



Donation Pile


No comments: