Friday, January 7, 2011

Day #5 - Under the Kitchen Sink


OK, I think this is my last organization project for the day.  I can't believe I got so much done.  Day #5 of the Getting Organized Challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons is to clean under the kitchen sink.  I took everything out and wiped down the cabinet.  I threw out most of my cleaning products since I mostly make my own products with vinegar, baking soda and essential oils.  It doesn't look like I got rid of that much but I was able to add in some items from the pantry that weren't there before, like the jug of vinegar and the extra soap.  I still like to use bleach in the sink to make sure it is disinfected.  I fill up the sink with hot water and add a little bleach.  After one hour, the sink is sparkling.


Kitchen Sink Before


Add caption


Kitchen Sink After


No comments: