Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day #6 - Dresser Drawers Cleaned


I am still trying to play catchup on the Getting Organized Challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons.  My littlest one has an ear infection in both ears and has had a high fever.  We just started antibiotic #3 yesterday since nothing has touched the infection yet.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one will help to fight off the infection.  Day #6 of the challenge is to clean out your dresser drawers.  I actually keep most of my clothes in the master bedroom closet.  I use my nightstand to hold just my underwear, socks, etc.  I didn't take a before picture but the drawers were packed and almost not closing.  I was able to purge a large bag of items from the drawers.  I cleaned out the drawers on Monday and I am just getting around to posting now.  It has been much easier in the mornings to find everything.

No comments: