Friday, January 7, 2011

Day #1 - New Year = Organized Life


I have been inspired by the new year to get organized.  I found this great blog on organizing and I couldn't wait to get started.  With two sick kids, I have been waiting but I finally started the Getting Organized Challenge over at A Bowl Full of LemonsDay #1 is organizing your junk drawer.  I'm a week late but hopefully I will catch up to everyone.  I'm so excited to finally start.  As an extra incentive, the charity truck is coming on Jan. 17th so I am hoping to have a good amount of stuff to donate by then.




Kitchen Junk Drawer before...
 

No More Junk!


After

I am planning to find some containers to keep everything separated but I can't get out today with the kids and the snow.  I am so excited to be able to see everything!

No comments: